SaltyCrax Backpackers is a five-minute walk from the beach, shopping centres, restaurants, transport terminals and rolling distance from bars and pubs. Not sure how to find us? We have a detailed explanation below!
20 Briza Rd
Cape Town, South Africa
Directions from Cape Town Int. Airport & the Garden Route
- Take the new My Citi bus into Cape Town City Centre. For R50 direct
- Change over onto the Table View bus at the Civic center. For R10
- Climb off at bayside shoping center, you can either give us a call for a free pick up from the bus stop or walk towards the beach, take right into Popham road and 3rd left on to Briza rd
By Car – self drive
- Exit the Airport towards the N2 Freeway (West) towards Cape Town.
- Proceed along the N2 towards Cape Town for approximately 2km, keeping in the left lane.
- Look for the N7 (Malmesbury/Grand West Casino) exit and follow it.
- Take the N7 freeway north (to the right after having exited off the N2)
- Proceed along the N7 north for approximately 12km.
- Exit left onto the M14 at the Plattekloof Road exit.
- At the Stop sign turn left onto the M14.
- Proceed until the traffic lights at the T-Junction and turn right into Koeberg Road.
- Proceed along Koeberg Road and at the second set of traffic lights turn left into Blaauwberg Road (M14).
- Proceed down Blaauwberg Road until you reach the R27/ Otto du Plessis. (You will have two shopping centres on either side of you.)
- Go over the R27/ Otto du Plessis and when you reach the next traffic light take a right into Popam Road.
- Take the third road left into Briza and we are number 20 on your left.